BOW HOLDINGS K.K. may ask you to provide personal information when you inquire about our services or products, make a purchase or transaction, or when our provides support services.
With respect to the protection of personal information provided by you, we are fully aware of our social mission and will comply with laws and regulations regarding the protection of the rights of the individual and personal information.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The purposes for which we use personal information are as follows.
- To provide and operate our services and products.
- To respond to inquiries, offers, and requests. (including to verify the identity of the individual)
- To send e-mail for information on our services and products, updates, events/seminars, etc., as well as to confirm applications, campaigns, etc., and other services offered by us.
- To contact you as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To submit notifications, reports, and applications to government and other public offices, etc.
- For purposes incidental to the above purposes of use.
- For other purposes for which we have obtained prior consent from the individual concerned.
Changes to the Purposes of Use
- We shall change the purposes of use of personal information only when the purposes of use are reasonably considered to be relevant to those before the change.
- In the event of a change in the purpose of use, we will notify you of the new purpose of use in a manner prescribed by us or publicly announce it on this website.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- We will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the prior consent of the individual, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When the information is disclosed or provided in a manner that the individual cannot be identified, such as in the form of statistical data.
- When disclosure or provision is permitted by law.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the party to which the information is provided shall not fall under the category of a third party.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons.
- When personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and we notifies the person or makes readily accessible to the person in advance to that effect, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint use, the purpose of use by the person, and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information. or put them in a condition where they are readily accessible to the person concerned.
Disclosure of Personal Information
If you wish to have your personal information corrected, added, or deleted, we will correct, add, or delete your personal information within a reasonable period of time and to a reasonable extent if the information is inaccurate, after confirming the identity of the person making such a request.
Suspension of Use of Personal Information
If a person requests that we stop using his or her personal information for reasons that we are using it for purposes other than those stated, or are acquiring it illegally or providing it to illegitimate third parties, we will confirm the identity of the person making the request and the reason for it, and if applicable, we will stop using the information within a reasonable period of time and to a reasonable extent. If the request is granted, we will stop using the information within a reasonable period of time and to a reasonable extent.
SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
Our website is “SSL” compatible to protect your personal information.
SSL stands for “Secure Socket Layer.” SSL is a communication method that allows encrypted transmission and reception between a web server and a web browser.
By using a browser that supports the security function, personal information such as name, address, or phone number entered by the customer is automatically encrypted before being sent or received, so that even if a third party intercepts the transmitted or received data, the contents will not be stolen.
Contact for Inquiries
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following.
Address：Meisan Takahama Bldg. 6F, 2-12-23 Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0075
Company name：BOW HOLDINGS K.K.